Saturday, December 3

Frock Friday- Redone

Kat- is this one yours now??



I wasn't up for outfit pics this week, so thought I'd share a few oldies that my newer readers won't have seen.
This one is from September 2010, see the full post here.



I think I sent this one to Helga!

Also from September 2010, see the full post here.




from December 2010, see the full post here.



From January 2010.

From June 2010, see it in colour here.



And my favourite thing this Friday, was receiving this parcel of delights from Nelly!

In addition to heaps of very useful hat veiling, she sent me some vintage Enid Blyton books, a fab Czech linen tea towel, some fab fun rings and my total faves, a very kitsch pair of 'fish' salt and pepper shakers. They're already living up on my kitchen dresser, which means they are treasured!

Thanks so much Nelly, you made my weekend.xx.

12 comments:

Loo xx from Jumbles and Pompoms said...

Oooh, Kitty, you're spoiling us. So many gorgeous dresses here. Can't decide which is my favourite. Oh alright then, if I had to choose, the green flowery affair.

Fabulous gifts from Nelly.

Have a lovely weekend. xx

Vintage Coconut said...

I like all of the dresses posted, But my faves are of course the top green one and the bottom circles with flowers.
They are so sweet!

On Nelly <---- Isn't she the greatest packager gifter EVER!
Your fish S&P are way too cute. I smiled as soon as I seen that fish laying there. *haha*

I am off to the Salvation Army to peek around for treasures. Hope you are enjoying your weekend Kitty.

mispapelicos said...

All those beautiful dresses, and how kind of Nelly.
Have a wonderful weekend gorgeous Kitty.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Anonymous said...

Look at you in all your loveliness of the past. What a lovely package from Nelly, she is such a darl. X

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Some great frocks, but my attention was really caught by your hair - you pull off so many different styles! Fab parcel from Nelly, I wondered what the fish were!

one denim bird said...

You look da bomb in the that green check dress! And I love the floral print on the one you sent Helga!

All Grogeous!
x

Kat said...

Hey look there's my dress! I love that dress. I really need to come for a visit to the shop soon. Now the wedding is done I can shop again :) Oh and thank you so so so much for all the yarn and material. Now I just need some spare time to make something with it all.

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I love seeing your old posts bumped up - nom, nom to the green frock with circles ... hey, I know where you live, how 'bout I pop over and nick it? Hehehehe! Darling Nelly ... fish S&P shakers are unreal!! Happy Sunday girly:)) xoxoxxooxxooo

Vix said...

Every one a winner ESPECIALLY that slinky green mini, you sexy thing. x

Curtise said...

Can't decide which is my fave... but I think it's the green flower/circle print mini. I agree with Lakota your hair looks amazing in every picture.
Lovely parcel of delights from Nelly - she's a treasure! xxxxxxxxx

Zootsuitmama said...

You look amazing in these photos! Absolutely gorgeous and girlish with your cute freckles!! I think my fav is the first one.

doradadama said...

You look great in all tour frocks amor! Hard to choose, you have killer bangs.
I love the gingham dress the best. I heard lots about nelly broad. Lucky biatch! I am eyeing those fishys.
Besos