Tuesday, October 15

Fresh Finds & New Faves

So much new stuff coming in at the moment! Here are a few choice finds from Friday- weekend scores were many & varied too- see my instagram feed for up-to-the-minute pics.

Did you all have a great weekend? Find anything fabulous? My weekend was all work-related, but when you love what you do, everything is fun & as always I loved every minute of it.

I'm super-busy right now preparing for the new WAC shop, so cleaning, restoring & pricing is me 12 hours a day for the rest of the week.


Set of 4 deer figures




Bunch of 5 anodised plant pots


Beaten copper wall plaque- love the (prickly!) raised copper mane



Kitsch childs print, wonder if any of my blogging buddies have this one already??


Willow serving tray


1950s signed Martin Boyd vase


Vintage single bed floral sheet set, boxed/never used


A very unusual hat box! Because of its small size and Brisbane-based inner label


Groaning-with-kitsch cocktail pick set



Old skool miniature file drawers


1950s maple file drawers, also a miniature


Poosibly my fave find, although it won't be a keeper. Stunning framing on this sad-eyed child print, the print itself is raised out from the larger frame


1950s cranberry glass & jug set


If you're into orange 70s stuff, this would have to be the ultimate. It's a Brabantia orange enamel kitchen set, complete with watering can, and oak-lined cake tin. YAY!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wowzers, you were right.
The deers are very striking together like that. Would you believe I've been looking at plant pots and Willow trays this week too. I think you know I've got a thing going on with copper repoussé art at present. Loving the bull. Both of the framed pictures are AMAZING and I'm swooning over the kitchen set.

Vintage Bird Girl said...

Oh geez that orange kitchen set is AMAZING!!! I'm drooling! Love the anodized pot plant things too. Great finds. Your new space at the WAC is gonna be incredible! Xx

Lisa said...

That enamel kitchen set is UN.BELIEVABLE. Great, GREAT finds!!

Vix said...

I seem to have amassed a veritable herd of those carved Kenyan antelopes - there's something very elegant about them (and they fill the panels in my sash windows a treat!)
Love the orange enamel but don't keep that crying child in your house for long - you know the tale about them, don't you? xxx

Helga said...

JAysus, the orange kitchen set!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!
I also rather love that tray, I have a bit of a thing for trays lately.....all in all, I am endlessly amazed at what you pick up!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Indigo Violet said...

My employer has an almost identical red glass vase. It was made in Japan in the 1980s, unbelievably.

thorne garnet said...

I did nothing this weekend, you made a great haul.

Hollie Black-Ramsey said...

I NEEEED those deer figures!!!