Friday, September 21

The Brisbane Vintage Fashion Fair




What kind of blogger am I, eh, I nearly forgot to show you my pics from the Brisbane Vintage Fashion Fair a couple of weeks ago.

Timely though, I'm teaching my first-ever vintage styling workshop tomorrow so I need to rest up tonight! 

I didn't get out to look around much this time, so rather shamefully I admit most of these pics are of my own stand. I did manage to snap up a few goodies though, including my first-ever Vernon Ward print and a fabulous 50s collapsible bamboo & red string handbag, yay!













Pic by Robert Adomaitis

Pic by Robert Adomaitis

Pic by Robert Adomaitis
With Sue and Vicky Shield, pic by Robert Adomaitis

9 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

You had me at the clocks Momma, I can't wait to show you this vintage dress I found for my birthday......love it
you always are so inspiring in your amazing collection of vintage loveliness.....

Vix said...

You look gorgeous, loving that lurex frock on you! Great display ideas there, I must look out a decent table cover, thanks for jogging my memory! x

Vintage Coconut said...

*Eaaak So many gorgeous and lovely things!!!*

Anonymous said...

Between you and me, you had the most eye catching and stylish stall site at the fair.

You're going to fabolous at the styling event. X

Curtise said...

Gorgeous frock, and your stall looks beautiful. So many treasures.... xxxx

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Drool, drool! So many lovely things!!

Helga said...

Ah,jaysus, how blissful!
Yay the workshop went well,darling!May it be the start of a fabulous sideline!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wait Until The Sunset said...

gorgeous pictures! I really want to go to the next one of these!

It was so lovely meeting you yesterday! :)

Nikki @ Penelope Cat Vintage said...

It all looks fantastic and you obviously had fun. Love that sparkly dress too!

Nikki x