Wednesday, December 12

There's A Difference Between a Hoarder & A Squirrel....

Well I like to think there's a difference. A hoarder keeps stuff and has no idea they have it...and a squirrel keeps stuff and just might slightly for a little while forget that they have it.

See?  Massive difference.

Ok, ok, so I totally forgot I had this stash of fabulous vintage aprons. This moving-of-the-house continues to be sorta handy, although it's getting pretty boring now. One more week and I'm in, can't wait!

Here's a close-up of some of the fabrics and embroidery.










As a person who cooks most things from scratch every day, you'd think I'd have used these by now- maybe in the new house!!

13 comments:

polkadotpeticoat said...

Oh I like the way you explained that I'm definitely a squirrel too......great aprons!

Vix said...

Hahaha! In that case I'm a squirrel, too! xxx

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely not a hoarder but maybe a little bit of a squirrel but only sometimes. Lovely aprons, you should definitely use them.

Curtise said...

Yep - another squirrel over here! Gorgeous pinny collection, I love mine too. xxx

Shortbread and Ginger said...

What a lovely collection!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

Helga said...

You are quite right!
What a lovely little pile of pretties!
I'm a squirrel too,o yes,and we are just fine as we are!
XXX

Vintage Coconut said...

Oh thank goodness I am a squirrel. I was starting to worry. *hahaha*
Holy amazing aprons, my fave is the green dotted one.

two squirrels said...

tee hee!!!! I am a squirrel for sure!!!!!!
Hello lovely lady.......
Love love a good collection of great pinnies!!!!!
Love and furry squirrel hugs V

thorne garnet said...

Squirrels Unit!

Funny, my aprons are hanging in the kitchen and I never used them. Don't want to get them dirty.

Miss Simmonds Says said...

I'm probably a squirrel. But it's lovely to rediscover things, like that great apron collection. Some fab patterns there, ranging from the cute to the surreal

Vintage Christine said...

Before my hubby built my enormous storage shed I kept all my "stuff" on the floor of my living room. My sister came to visit, took one look at it, and said, "Well, since you're my sister I'm not going to call you a whacked-out hoarder, but you are DEFINITELY close!" So I'm the world's biggest squirrel, I guess. Cool!!!

Melanie said...

Count me in as another squirrel. Those aprons are gorgeous. Women are so clever to make such beautiful aprons to work in.

Unknown said...

Kitty! Those aprons are amazing. I especially love the crochet girlie - the love and talent that's gone into creating that one! xx