Sunday, August 29

Fair Finds

Most disappointingly, not much. But that's often how it goes; when you don't have time to look you find heaps, and vice versa.


I did snap up this fabulous maxi for the bargain price of $10.

I also got a plain black belt and scarf to wear with my new 40s dress. I'll show them when I do an outfit post with the dress.



These 3 vintage plastic bangles cost a total of $10. One of the bonuses of being a seller is that one always gets a sizeable discount on everything without asking.

And that's it. That's all I bought. Ah well, you'll just have to wait until later in the week when I get another small tonne of vintage dresses. Le sigh!

3 comments:

Vix said...

That maxi is such a glorious print, can't wait to see you waering it.
By the way, yes, liking the sound of the hair challenge very much, bring it on! xxx

Vintage Christine said...

Whoa, that top bracelet is incredible! Hey, did you read my blog yesterday--I showcased all the cool stuff you sent me. Thanks again!!!!!

SKY PRINCESS said...

Would have to see the dress on, otherwise for me it would stay on the rack. Bet it looks great however or you probably wouldn't be telling us about it.