Friday, August 27

Want a Fashion Bargain?

Well of course you do.

I do too.

That's why I'm going to be at Genie's Fashion Fair tomorrow. And trust me I'll be buying as well as selling. Oh yes I will.


On offer will be some fabulous vintage, retro and newish designer fashion, lots of accessories... basically anything fashionable and girly. It's held in a big hall and it'll be crammed FULL.

This time I've enlisted some helpers to mind my stall so I can SERIOUSLY SHOP!!!

If you're local, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE! This fair is still an undiscovered treasure, and we all know thats a hard thing to find these days.

The shopping is fantastic. Last time I bought a fabulous crinoline for $20, some awesome vintage plastic bangles for $5 each, designer perfumes for $8...and I hardly had any time to look around.

I'm going to be offering some fabulous bargains too- I'll have a $2 table, a $5 table, and a bargain-licious rack of vintage dresses plus heaps of vintage accessories, all new in stock.

Held tomorrow Saturday 28th August at the Downey Park Table Tennis Hall, Green St, Windsor, from 10am til 4pm.

I can't wait til Sunday, when I can show you what I've found!

4 comments:

Helga said...

Aaaarrrgh!
I keep thinking I should jump a flight over to Brizzo....

Kitty said...

If you're serious Helga, come over in May, there's 7 fairs in within 4 weeks. You are welcome to stay :)

Vix said...

Oh, if only! Have a great time. xxx

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Wish I could go!