Young Sara Misfit has given me the stylish blogger award. I have to share seven facts about myself with you. Things that you don't know. And link, and thank, and pass the baton onwards...all those happy blogging things!
1. I hate the beach. Sand everywhere, the water is always too cold and I burn in six minutes flat. What's to like?
2. I am a natural redhead and have what's known as 'the redhead gene'. This means I have a high tolerance to painkillers (e.g. 5 needles at the dentist) and begin to feel cold at a temperature which is 8 degrees warmer than when the average person feels cold.
3.I could well be the biggest chocoholic you've ever virtually met. I challenge anyone to eat more chocolate than me.
4. I have a fantastic memory for numbers, names and faces, but can I remember appointments or what groceries I need? No chance.
5. I resent spending money on hairdressers. I'm flat out making myself go once a year. I'd be a terrible blonde, wouldn't I? Ha!
6. I still can't accept 80s as being vintage. Vintage ends with the 70s for me. What passes for vintage with young girls horrifies me. Cutoff denim shorts with black tights underneath...don't they realise we were wearing that in the early 90s? Which is like, a couple of months ago, right? SO ITS NOT VINTAGE! (Rant over, phew).
7. I'm a complete goldfish when it comes to movies and t.v., and can happily watch things over and over again. 90% of my favourite movies and television shows are English. I especially like those set in the 1920s and 1930s. Currently on high rotation are the original series of Brideshead Revisited and Gosford Park.
I'm passing this award on to: