Friday, January 14

New Shoes!

I have a ton of Christmas vouchers to spend at the moment, so went on the hunt today for some day-to-day black shoes.

I was disappointed to find that the local enormous generic shopping centre was almost completely identical to my own local enormous generic shopping centre.

And I'm 9 hours away from home. Still stuck in NSW btw, can't get home yet. Australia has major flooding in 5 of its 6 states at the moment, and bushfires in the other. But, I digress...it's hard not to at the moment.


I did manage to find these babies today, an absolute steal at $6!


These will go nicely with a few of my vintage dresses, and aren't too modern-looking. Little of them will be visible with a long dress anyway.

 I didn't find what I was looking for, but these were a nice little bonus.


With the 'variety' we see in brand-new-stuff shops these days, it's easy to see why vintage is rapidly gaining popularity ;)

6 comments:

VildesVerden said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Great shoes!

Shirl x

Vix said...

Very 1960's, they are a complete and utter bargain. xxx

Unknown said...

There very sweet, we had lot of that style in a shop here called primark last summer this shop is very cheap, but those sandles are so cute, Dee x

Unknown said...

SIX BUCKS!!! They are awesome Kitty - great bargain. and I couldn't agree more re 'variety'. Are you home yet? We are doing a toy drive down here to replace all the kids' toys that were destroyed in the floods. Keep us posted.

Sarah xxx

Sarsaparilla said...

Cute! And what pretty feet you have, my dear...

Glad you finally got home safely. It's so sad to hear about all the flooding and bushfires that Australia has been dealing with...

Susan