So here goes!
1. What is your favourite fashion accessory? With all the stuff I have, do you seriously expect me to pick just one? I'd probably go for hats at the moment. They're my favourite thing to sell, repair, play with, whatever, and I love doing displays with them.
2. Who's your fashion role model? I can't say that I have one. I've always loved clothes but have never been that much of a fashion follower. Having worked in fashion retail for quite some time, I learnt early on to dress to suit my body shape and to follow my instincts, plus I've always mixed vintage with modern.
3. What do you always carry with you? Umm, as little as possible! Keys and cash. These days I almost always go for the hands-free option and wear something with pockets. Whether I'm at a market, garage sale, a fair, an auction or just out with VB, I'm always bending down to do something or look at something, and a handbag is a hassle. On the rare occasion that I'm going out, I like to take a pretty and unusual handbag.
4. How would you describe your style? Chameleonic. I don't have just one style, I have many, and I'll choose one according to my mood or the occasion. I don't dress up often, but when I do, I really get noticed.
5. Whats your favourite, jeans, sunglasses or heels? I've always hated jeans and have never worn them. Sunnies or heels, hmmm...can I have both? Sunnies are a year-round essential with the strong sun here, and I can't possibly do without enormous shoes. Ridiculous. Unthinkable.
6. What inspired you to blog about fashion? Realising how into vintage people are. Wanting to inspire my local customers.
7. What is your favourite fashion store? He he, this is funny, as if I'd have one. Seriously, I'd have to say the vintage clothing fairs, they are definitely the best place to shop for vintage. There is always a huge if not overwhelming range and prices are much cheaper than in retail shops.
8. What is your favourite fabric in clothing? Personally I tend to go for natural fibres, although I've never really been able to wear wool as it irritates my skin too much. Ultimate favourite is probably stretch silk satin.
9. Who are your favourite designers? These days I wouldn't have a clue, as everything I do is vintage-related. Within vintage, there are too many to name, I like lots of them and I'm always finding labels I've never seen before. Oh hang on, I've just remembered Pucci and Paco Rabanne.
10. Who or what inspires your style? No-one in particular. Inspiration comes and goes like the wind. It may be a picture or a movie I've seen, or someone walking down the street. And lately it's other bloggers!
11. Would you choose to buy something high quality or make it yourself if you could? I'd buy it. I'm not confident that my sewing ability would ever be that good!