Tuesday, August 17

What is My tag

I've been tagged for the first time ever! The lovely Vix has tagged me to answer a few of those very deep and meaningful bloggy-type nosey questions that we see here and there.

Vix  is a serious fahion inspiration and has such a fabulous attitude to life, you should check out her blog. Even if you're not much into fashion, I tell ya, her fresh sunny outlook and fearlessness will turn you.

So, to the questions;

1. What is your dream job? I'm doing it!
2. What is your favourite item of clothing? My hats.
3. Where do you see yourself in 5 years' time? Business-wise, where I am now but more established and bigger. Personal-wise, I don't like to plan too much, as you never know what's just around the corner.
4. Who is your celebrity crush? John Corbett. Not even close.
5. If you could go on holiday anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd travel around Europe doing all the big car boots, auctions and flea markets. Who wants to carry my bags? Ha ha
6. What made you start blogging? I was sick of talking to myself. Plus, I like to share my excitement.
7. If you had unlimited funds and could splurge on one item, what would it be? A house.
8. What never fails to make you smile? VB.

4 comments:

Vix said...

Great answers, Kitty! I'll carry your bags if you want to do the European flea markets, no worries there.
Thanks for the compliment, my head's massive, now. xxx

Vintage Christine said...

Oh yes, John Corbett is right up there on my list of dreamboats, too!

Helga said...

I'll carry your bags,darling,and help keep John Corbett amused!!
Yes,we did indeed leopard print the cupboard.It's our pantry,and we used leopard print "contact"-I think thats what we call it in Aus? Here it's something odd I can never remember.
xxx

Helga said...

Yes,Kitty darling,I'm up for a hair challenge!!!As long as there's no hair cutting involved!!!xxx