Thursday, June 17

EEEEEEEEEEEEK!!! First-Ever Outfit Post!

So now you know who's talking at you! I'm starting on the fashion stuff a bit sooner than I planned to, but seeing as I popped this on today to visit my grandmother in hospital I thought I'd share.
I wanted to look a bit cheery for my Nana-she's nearly 90 and has never been to hospital before-not bad huh?- but things aren't looking good for her.
 
Was trying to look all artful and Twiggy-like here, in order to show you the fab bell sleeves on this 70s poly. number I'm wearing. It's supposedly winter here now-ha!-and this is 'full winter gear' for this climate. Yes, I'd be laughing too if summer wasn't so revoltingly hot.
Close-ups of my lovely 'new' shoes that I bought last week. Thrifted for cheap, and they have the wooden soles I'm so crazy for.
 
Below are my 2 latest bangle purchases. Clunky shoes and noisy jewellery-as the French would say, ca y est!
The square lucite one has this fab swirl through it and is off-centre as well, which I love. I bought it a couple of weeks ago to re-sell but the more I looked at it the more I liked it, so I changed my mind. It's mine.

7 comments:

Vix said...

How utterly fabulous you look. I'm sure your Nana will be very cheered by the vision before her.
I love a wooden sole, gloriously trashy and noisy and don't ever sell that bangle (unless it's to me).
Vix
xxx

Kitty said...

thank you.

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

Wonderful photos! Always nice to put a face to the personality. Love the outfit and I still have all my clunky clinky bracelets from the 1980's.

Kitty said...

Aw thanks Miz Rancher. I was a bit apprehensive posting pics of myself for the first time!

Ruby Rach said...

Love the outfit post! What a fab pair of shoes, and the orange bracelet is killer.

Anonymous said...

Yeah right on babe, Twiggy is soooooooooooo jealous !!! LOL you look cool..............

Anonymous said...

hey love you friends lewbury !!! just have to get some of this for myself !!!