Thursday, July 15

News!

I'm very excited this week because I'm moving house! Only renting, but still it's my first 'own place' for quite some time. WHICH MEANS I CAN GET ALL MY STUFF OUT AND USE IT!!! Big yay!

I've taken a lease on an old Queenslander house, and if you don't know what they look like, please let me know via comments and I'll do some photos.

I was going to show some more fashion fair photos with you...but I accidentally packed the camera cord, d'oh! Major moving day is tomorrow - I feel tired just thinking about it - so it'll be another couple of days before I'm back into regular blogging routine. See you then!

2 comments:

1950s Atomic Ranch House said...

I've heard of them, but show us photos!

Congrats! I used to be confined to one big studio, now I have a whole house to work with, and it makes all the difference. =)

phenolicfanatic said...

Good luck with the move- its a great feeling to have your own space- I am loving it!