Monday, February 21

Byron Bay Vintage Fashion Fair

For those who are local, the Byron Bay 'Love Vintage' fashion fair is on again, this coming saturday.


There's always heaps of cool stuff at pretty bargainous prices, Sue and I picked up some great pieces last time so I'm looking forward to doing some shopping again this time.
I was going to take a few pics for you of some items I'm taking along, but due to todays staggering humidity, I simply couldn't deal with it.

So you're getting some gratuitous pics of VB instead!

Which I can't see to align properly at all! Point of the story is, here is she is trying to put on a nightshirt of mine, with her left leg throught the sleeve. No way was she going to take it off....see below.
She insisted on wearing it to bed, so we tied a knot at one side and held the top together with a hairclip.
Sorting her vintage beads just before bed. Look at that concentration. In this house, a babys vintage work is never done!


3 comments:

Vix said...

VB is really growing up, she's so pretty.
You've just answered a niggling question, my brother was talking about his trip to Oz a couple of years back and had forgotten the name of one of his favourite places, Byron Bay. xxx

Unknown said...

awwwww bless her little cotton socks ;-)) dee x

DearHelenHartman said...

So cute!